Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

How often should "towels" accumulate germs?

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1

How often should "towels" accumulate germs?

by ritcha filterfar » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:21 am

Towel, one item that harbors germs. But we often overlook and do not pay much attention to the cleanliness of it. Many people tend to clean their houses, shoes, and clothes often. But often forget and do not pay attention to things near the sample, towels that accumulate a lot of germs ever.

There was a saying that “If the same towel is used more than three times in a row without the towel being cleaned at all. You'd better not take a shower at all.”
The reason why I brought this message up was because I wanted everyone to think easily about what we use our towels for.
Some people use a towel Sometimes the towels are still not dry well and have been used again. Some people wash their hands and use the same cloth to wipe them. Some people go to the bathroom to take a light weight, when they finish washing their hands, use the same towel to wipe
Sometimes our towels fall and then we pick up and use them again. For all these reasons, towels become a breeding ground for germs.

Its dangers are simply summed up. may cause us skin disease It can cause acne on the face and back, spreading germs to people who can use our towels.

And how often should I wash or change it?
You should wash at least once a week.
Put it in the sun, let it be exposed to the sun after use so that the germs are gone.
Wash immediately if it comes in contact with body secretions such as snot, saliva.
Wash if used to absorb sweat. or stored in a damp place
The normal service life of towels is about 1-3 years.
In summary, towels should be washed once a week. More often than that, it's fine. Wash immediately if used on secretions such as snot, saliva, sweat, dropped to the floor, and stored in a damp place. It should be replaced when it is 1-3 years old depending on usage. Good health starts with us Close things like this can have a more detrimental effect on our health than we thought.

More details can be found on our website: joker gaming

ritcha filterfar

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1