Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

beware! Eating too much "spicy" increases the risk of digest

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1

beware! Eating too much "spicy" increases the risk of digest

by ritcha filterfar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:35 am

Who likes spicy food? I believe that many people must like spicy food for sure. Especially if the taste is spicy to your heart. The more spicy, the more delicious it will feel. Of course, most Thai people like to eat this flavor already. But everyone knows that eating foods that are too spicy can increase the risk of digestive diseases.

gastritis
Just seeing the word gastritis, I felt that this disease must be accompanied by abdominal pain. Just thinking about it makes me feel pain. In general, this disease is often caused by people not eating on time. including eating spicy food for a long time Some people eat spicy food for many meals in a row. This eating behavior will cause the mucous membrane lining the stomach to become inflamed, swollen, red. The obvious symptom is a burning stomach pain under the tongue. Bloating and distension despite not eating Nausea and vomiting due to inflammation of the lining of the stomach Therefore, eating spicy food will create more acid that erodes the lining of the stomach. Makes us stomach ache as soon as eating spicy food.

diarrhea
Has anyone else had diarrhea when eating spicy food? Even if you have diarrhea every time you eat spicy food, many people are still okay, right? Because spicy food is really delicious. Many people may not know why eating spicy food causes diarrhea. Because capsaicin in chili peppers has the effect of causing stomach irritation. And our bodies can't digest capsaicin completely. Because of this, our body has to excrete undigested capsaicin in the food system in the form of excretion. Many people who eat spicy food have diarrhea.

acid reflux
Everyone knows that chili peppers are acidic in themselves. If anyone who eats very spicy and eats a lot of chili. The acidity in chili peppers might increase stomach acid. and cause a stimulus to cause acid reflux symptoms to come up This is a condition where gastric juice flows back up into the esophagus. Some people who eat spicy food will feel their chest tightness. I have a strange heartburn. That's because it's too acidic.

Blogger: joker gaming

ritcha filterfar

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1