Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

Solve the problem of snoring in a simple way

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1

Solve the problem of snoring in a simple way

by ritcha filterfar » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:08 am

Snoring is another problem that many people believe are experiencing it. which causes snoring There are many reasons for this. As you know, such as obesity, allergies, rhinitis, etc., the survey found. Men have a higher rate of snoring than women. And if anyone who has snoring or the person next to you is snoring right now, you don't have to worry anymore. Today we have a way to avoid snoring to leave. How will there be any practice? Let's see.

lose weight
As many of you probably know, obesity is the main cause of snoring. Therefore, if you know that the weight exceeds the specified standard Don't let go, follow me. Should turn to exercise to lose weight. Because if we are healthy, strong, snoring will not happen to us.

avoid lying on your back
This is to prevent mouth breathing. which is one of the causes of snoring The best way is lying on the side with bent elbows In the beginning, the pillow may be used to support the back to prevent us from turning over to lie on our back.

small pillow
But if anyone can't really sleep on their side, don't worry about it. I can sleep on my back normally. Instead, use a small pillow to support the upper neck and keep your head elevated from the bed. This is to protect the tongue. not to be lowered into the throat which is the cause of my snoring

keep the mattress clean
and clean bedroom The bedroom must not have humidity. good ventilation and the mattress must not contain fur or dust mites. which is the cause of pathogens This is in order not to be a reservoir of germs. That causes allergies, asthma, which is the cause of shortness of breath until snoring.

How to do as mentioned above. It's a way to avoid snoring. We can do it easily. In addition, it should be noted that. If there is a pause in breathing during sleep Should consult a doctor immediately. Don't leave it at all. Because this is a very dangerous signal. Don't think it's nothing You don't even need to go to the doctor. If abnormal symptoms like this occur You should consult a doctor to find a cure. Hopefully how to avoid snoring that we have to leave today. It will be useful for people who snore some. Because good health starts from where we care about our health.

Happy reading! Information from: joker gaming

ritcha filterfar

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1