Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

5 secret stories But don't let your colleagues know.

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1

5 secret stories But don't let your colleagues know.

by ritcha filterfar » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:05 am

Did you know that we spend up to a third of our day at work (some may stay longer), each day spending more time with our colleagues than at home? It's normal to talk about trivial and work matters in intimate conversations. Yes, if you want to say something to anyone, say it. If you want to ask anything, ask especially in what seems to be a weakness for others to attack If one day there is a misunderstanding Good or bad will affect future job duties. May lose your job without having to prepare yourself beforehand

salary
In addition to company reasons That prevents the question of why the salary of employees for the same position is not equal. So I printed the salary slip page saying Many people already know that they should not tell their colleagues about their salary. Because for some it is really embarrassing to reveal their salary figures. But some people are completely convinced that their salary is enough to raise others. Be careful! There may be more people. Importantly, it also shows the lack of manners. Therefore, it is not a matter of controversy.

personal relationship
because it is private You don't have to tell your coworkers, right? to love who likes who quarrel at home or whatever It is not at all necessary to tell your colleagues about it. We don't know what kind of people we'll meet. May come across people who are annoying. who wondered why to bring bullshit I don't want to know The type knows a little and wants to continue. until becoming a mount moi issue every break of work The worried type (is it?) who keeps asking for the next episode, as if it's us who are annoyed. or type of enthusiasm to consult with a close friend outside

Dissatisfied with anyone in the company
It doesn't mean that we have to have a beautiful world. I love everyone in the office to the point that I never dissatisfied anyone. to hate or be disgusted with anything, he has no one to say But if you want to mount Moi, gossip, and want to curse, go talk to the outside Don't talk to people in the office. because of the working society Everyone is doing it for their own benefit. (But that does not mean that there will be no true friends) or being overwhelmed by the news to tell him that he will be in trouble undermining trust to the point that they can't look at each other destroy the working atmosphere clear division of pods unreliable and may immediately appear to be a bad person

complain about work
As said, social work Everyone is doing it to survive. for their own benefit As for friendship, it's inedible. If you go and tell someone in the office, you don't like this job, a job like that, a job like this, and then they change it a little until the meaning changes. It will become that we are people who do not love work, do not like work, are not happy with the work that is doing something like that. The results may affect the job duties at all. Dissatisfied, dislike, keep complaining to each other close friends, regular gangs. who always come together to share their lives with each other, or if they want to offer good deals to develop the company spoke at the meeting

social media accounts
Well, nowadays, when you're not satisfied with anyone Well, we're always upstairs, scolding, or sarcastic. Wouldn't it be nice if a colleague saw it? Especially if there had been something offensive before, when I saw a status like that, everyone was secretly hot about whether it meant me or not, even though we really might not have anything to do with him. But people have already thought It may escalate into a nervous war in the office, it is possible. If necessary, contact each other. You can also set visibility limits. Whatever you want to see, then you can edit the settings. Anything you don't want to see is set. But the best way is not to add as friends.

Recommended Source: joker

ritcha filterfar

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1