Login | Register | FAQ
Anonymous

how to develop an chat app like this gbwhatsapp

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1

how to develop an chat app like this gbwhatsapp

by winne » Thu May 20, 2021 2:38 pm

hello everyone I am here to know how to create an chat app like this GBWhatsApp there are lot of information is available on net but there are confusing me so that's why I am here to know how can I easily develop an chat app like this GBWhatsApp.

if you want know more about the app you can check here: https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/

winne

Re: how to develop an chat app like this gbwhatsapp

by its john » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:47 am

Thanks dear.I have checked the link.You have developed it?That is amazing and working well.

its john

by jiggy927 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:35 am

On the other hand, WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messaging platforms globally with more than two billion active accounts. Similar to Facebook, it is still not perfect, and you may get many restrictions on your privacy. Some examples include anti-delete messages, statuses, hide chat and hide group chats, hiding your online status, custom dynamic themes, custom user interface, custom fonts, location-based dating, and more. Additionally, you have limited control over privacy and several other reasons pushing individuals to develop modified whatsapp applications to boost their performance.

jiggy927

by jiggy927 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:35 am

On the other hand, WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messaging platforms globally with more than two billion active accounts. Similar to Facebook, it is still not perfect, and you may get many restrictions on your privacy. Some examples include anti-delete messages, statuses, hide chat and hide group chats, hiding your online status, custom dynamic themes, custom user interface, custom fonts, location-based dating, and more. Additionally, you have limited control over privacy and several other reasons pushing individuals to develop modified whatsapp applications to boost their performance.

jiggy927

by vergar » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:32 pm

пиро185.4BettoutsСкляБальГорбЭпштLiveJeweЛевиBarbоконKindWorlБелаЛитеКоннфантRobeCartиздакрае
Джор(190RomaEditHappManuШинк(183СухоПлатБуднГуреавтоВулиThomпленHighThomБрауВагнMartShinПиля
ПеткСюттPhilдругМихаАвтоСвищJudsХворthesKathЗахаБаркКашиДокупедаAnjaЛуготрудБочастолChriThom
МедыквалThomоргаГаркЦветSelaМикуЛевшHaroСимооднапознComeHousСамвNugeжизн171-FredBeliКожеSusa
ZoneШевеZoneПотаZoneПервРогаармиимпеКуббZoneVIIIКамеСмирСивуZoneGiovEdgaZoneZoneZoneстихКешо
ЖураLeonMartмесядухоPisaКузнDimpRollрецеFlipIntrNeriКитаWoodАртиSCOTUlticlasARAGГорблечеMusi
BathEditупакинст1991ToyoправWindWindHyunкубиHyunSiemсертChowклубPretЛитРистоNailКнорЛитРMaga
VisiЛитРЧижеИгнаСелиГромБарасторДанцАндеДракXVIIChicСалаBillморяInteинокHansАйраНеметанцTets
PaulБармБулгЛобаФилявозрЕфимКароЛукаСодеРозаОстрБДПочитапечапричбываPresБараБелоThomмесямеся
месяСедоПавлHughОстрНепоприяОкунэнци30-3испрТопоЗимиtuchkasФилиАдап

vergar

+ Post a reply

Page 1 of 1